Tuition & Fees
Tuition Fees to pay per each trimester are as follows:
- Students who CAN demonstrate that they have lived in Florida for more than 12 months will pay $30.00 in-state tuition fees.
- Students who can NOT demonstrate that they have lived in Florida for more than 12 months will pay $120.00 in-state tuition fees.
- There is an additional $5 Student ID fee per trimester.
The twelve (12) month Florida living must be verified by the documents listed below. One (1) of the two (2) required documents must be from group A.
- Full-Time Employment
- Florida ID or Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Proof of Homestead Exemption
- Proof of Permanent Home
- High School Transcript
- Voter’s Card Registration
- Utility Bill
- Certificate of Domicile
- Lease Agreement
- Certified Letter from Agency
- Enrollment in an Educational Institution
- Membership in Florida Based Organization
- Florida Corporation
- Professional or Occupational License
Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Site Coordinator of the campus of your choice or you may come to the Main Campus, Monday – Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.