M-1 Student Visa Category

The M-1 classification is reserved for a student that is in the United States on an education visa to pursue training in a vocational or technical school. Initial registration for this student takes place at the Foreign Student Office at the Division of Attendance Services. A student with an assigned M-1 educational visa should contact the Foreign Student Office, located at 489 East Drive, Miami Springs, or call 305-884-2044.

Find Out More

5 + 10 =